1. Graduation rates are measured in 6 year periods. Participants must commit to college completion within 5 years and remain on track to be supported by the program.
2. Participants that receive support must commit to being full-time students and cannot work more than 20 hours per week to maintain their active status with the program.
3. Participants will be required to meet with a life coach as needed)per agreed upon schedule to address concerns with personal and academic decisions.
4. Participants will be required to meet with a professional mentor as scheduled.
5. Participants will be required to receive academic support (as needed) to ensure scheduled graduation date is realized.
6. Participants will be required to participate in volunteerships to support community efforts as per agreed upon schedule.